Fructe de marePicant
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/3 cup Thai style sweet chili sauce
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, sliced or 1 lime, zest
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Marinate the shrimp in the sweet chili sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, kaffir lime leaves, chili sauce, fish sauce, garlic and sugar for 10 or more minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp along with the marinade and the coconut milk and simmer until the shrimp are cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in the cilantro.